Almost Perfect Sunday

Happy Sunday!

Are you ready for the week ahead? I am not quite sure if I am but I going to definitely try to be positive about things that I might encounter.

Quote for week: "It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not".

Last week, my anxiety kicked in and I did start to write the blog, because the aim is to post every Sunday and for special things or experiences. During the week the ideas were all there, but on Sunday..... nothing. So I shut down my laptop and only turned it back on today. I can easily talk myself out of doing things or going places. Today is a good day and I got things done today. I woke up early and sat outside having my coffee. This quiet time is important for quieting all the noise in my head. I took the time to listen to the birds and look at the formation of the clouds in the sky (which I love). I totally enjoyed this and I think this might be new Sunday morning ritual.

I LOVE COFFEE!!!
I also like to have my first cup for the day without any interruptions. I am so particular that I don't even want you to smile at me while I'm having this first cup. I am not ready to interact with people yet. I might sound bad but I don't want to be false. Being false takes too much effort. And I'd prefer to use my energy wisely..... like making a second cup of coffee.

So here's to an amazing week with good food and good coffee (and if you drink tea... that's ok too lol).

Toodles

2 comments