Starting Again.

Hi there, 

It's been forever..... and I'm going to be honest.  My anxiety kicked in, I froze up and just kept postponing writing. But something happened yesterday and two friends talked me through it and all I thought about was that I needed to write and express myself. Sooooooo I'm back. YAY!!

Honestly, I think (and by think I mean know) I'm unnecessarily hard on myself and I want everything to perfect before I start something, which is another reason why I haven't pounded this keyboard in months. But, while I know that things can never always be  perfect, I've decided to make a greater effort to remind myself that it is ok not to be perfect all the time or wait for this somewhat unattainable perfection. It's quite possible that's this has been holding me back in experiencing new things (self revelation, yay for me!). In fact, maybe about 2 years ago I made a conscious decision to say YES to new experiences, which was uncomfortable as hell sometimes but looking back, I don't think I've regretted it and all the new things I've done, learnt about myself or people I've met. I guess learning about myself and continued self development never really stops. And truth be told, I'm loving every minute of it. 

It's almost 5:00 am and I'm up before my alarm...... WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  *rolls my sleepy eyes*. But I've really been up since 3:00 am and I've had my first cup of magical fluid (aka coffee). So today is definitely going to be filled with a few more cups of this magical fluid. Coffee really does get my productivity levels going. I've been writing down to my thoughts and ideas concerning content for my blog (because my thoughts are in abundance but it's gets crazy in my head sometimes). So if you're reading this and have any ideas for me, feel free to share. I'm new to this and if you've been writing and/or blogging, chances are you already know some secrets.... so dish lol. 

See you soon.....


Toodles, 
This Pretty Nerd

P.s. To the German, thank you for your ideas from before and encouragement from across the seas. 


1 comment